Harvard University’s leading initiative for producing advanced knowledge on the universal, transnational, and global dimensions of the Shi’a Islamic revival from an interdisciplinary perspective.
About the Project
Harvard Courses on Shi'ism
- A Genealogy of Conflict: An Interior View of the War in Yemen
- A Tribute to Charles Hill
- US Policy Has Invited China into the Middle East
- Zaman Founder Najah Bazzy Featured by Lays Operation Smile
- Malaysian Shi'ites Lonely Struggle
- Iran and the New Geopolitics of the Middle East: In Search of an Equilibrium
If you are interested in helping out or looking to assist with research on Shi'a affairs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a statement of interest and short bio.